Tuesday morning those of us who are participating in the 2013 Oregon Tough Mudder received this photo with a friendly reminder to not worry because “if you’re scared…… you can pee yourself. Everyone knows you can’t see pee in the mud.”
Thanks Big Mudder!
In the words of Big Mudder, the vents are “hardcore 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie.”
I will promise to do my best, but can see something like this happening when I go to grab the monkey bars.
Last time Brooke went Beast-Mode on the same monkey bars and I am looking forward to being inspired by her once again.
Enough from me, here’s the links!
- Tough Mudder is for Crazy People
- How other Tough Mudder’s Train
- Okay, no, here’s the actual training plan
- The “Torture to Expect“
- Tough Mudder Supports the Wounded Warrior Project
- Interested? Sign Up for your own event!
Wish us luck, last time I came home bruised from head to toe!