Finally – Happy Friday!
Wednesday night I only had 4 hours of broken sleep and then last night my car battery died … or it’s an issue with my alternator. We aren’t quite sure yet but I’m thankful for Daniel for always looking out for me, taking care of me, and even jump starting my car and following me in early this morning to make sure that all was okay. All was not okay and my car is parked just a few blocks from my house, but that’s something we can figure out this weekend – nothing to stress about today.
This week my mantra
unlike my car’s was ‘Keep Running’.
“Keep Running” to me means many things –
- Keep a positive attitude through whatever comes your way
- Shovel manure and come out smelling like a rose
- Challenge yourself with physical and metaphorical hills
- Turn an obstacle or barrier into an opportunity to overcome
- Pour your heart into your work and don’t look back
- Take time where time is due – with my Daniel, with my running, with my wildest dreams
When momentum is rolling, let it roll.
Don’t force it but don’t halt your energy and the energy of those around you.
Appreciate the world around you and influence the world within you.
Most importantly my friends – remember to Rise & Grind.