I don’t know if it’s the same for you but the holidays are coming at me quickly!
You mean it’s the 7th already and I haven’t created an Advent Calendar?
Shame on me
I’m happy to share that I knocked out my Christmas cards in one night and they are already in the mail (for those whose addresses I have) – and thankfully had enough stamps to get me there. I was encouraged by the flood of cards I’ve been receiving and hope to display them in some adorable way like this seen on Pinterest.
Time to share some inspiration I’m using to get myself in gear this holiday season:
- Brooke gave us tips on how to Celebrate the Holidays on a Budget.
- Erin had a Crafternoon with her roomies and they made some seriously amazing Storm Trooper snowflakes.
- My blogroll is going crazy with gift guides (for him, for her, for you).
- Adorable tags to add a personal touch to your gifts.
- Decoration for the home from Fashion Gal.
- All of these adorable tree illustrations.
At least I’ve got my glitter snowflake: